We have an unprecedented opportunity for a general Litigation Solicitor. Working closely with a Partner and three Senior Associates you will receive excellent mentoring to develop and progress your legal career. You will also enjoy work life balance and the lifestyle that living and working in the beautiful Bay of Plenty offers.
On a day to day basis you will be involved with:
- Relationship property
- Contracting out agreements (“pre-nups”)
- Separated parenting and guardianship issues
- Estate litigation (Law Reform, Testamentary Promises Act, Family Protection Act)
- Civil litigation
- Child support and spousal maintenance
- The Protection of Property and Personal Rights Act 1988 (PPPR)
If you have at least 3 years PQE and are seeking a new opportunity in a progressive and forward thinking firm that has a warm and embracing culture please get in touch.